Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Monday, July 22, 2013

Thursdays with Scrappy Angie …

 

Hi! I'm Angeline from scrappyscrappy.blogspot.com  and I am more than happy to be here, sharing my tips & techniques with you for all things scrappy. Thanks Val & Penelope for having me here!

A little about me - I have a deep connection with Scrap-n-Crop.com

Call it fate, call it destiny ... but it all started with a Groupon deal in 2011!!! 
Oh yes, the ever fateful Groupon deal that got me started in all of this. Before that, I had not even heard of scrapbooking and had zero idea on what it was all about. I bought the deal - only to make an album for my upcoming wedding (plus it was really worth it. A starter kit worth RM200 for only RM49!). 
Little did I know, it would turn into an obsession!

Fast forward to 2013, I had bought plenty of other items, attended classes, constantly checking my mail for Thursday Thrills, stalking the blog for new products ... It never stopped! 

If you ask me, did I regret buying the kit? 
Absolutely not! 
If I could, I would have even bought more kits! :) 

Scrapbooking is fun and it preserves the most precious memories we hold on dearly to. It's not only for yourself, but for future generations to come. The best part - scrapbooking has such a big range to explore and have fun with - from mixed media, to journals, to home decors and much more!

So, do come - join me in this adventure and learn new tips & techniques this coming Thursday for my first article to share. 

**Hint: Distress Paint**
.
.

No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails