Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Monday, December 2, 2013

Project Life with SnC: when Thickers comes in handy


I thought I should highlight how absolutely fantastic it is rid my years and years of hoarded scrapbooking stash with Project Life.

After looking back at my undesirable handwriting - face it, not all of us have Ali Edwards lovely scroll - I decided to cover them all up with bits and pieces of ticket snubs, tags, washi tape and layered more paper or photos.

But what do I do with the titles?
I need to write the "week" ... and that when I got my light bulb moment: THICKERS!!!


Thickers just made absolute sense when creating that perfect title or week header for Project Life!

Here's some examples from my very own Project Life 2013

 

Love them?

Click HERE to get some Thickers if you haven't got enough in your stash.

.
.

No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails