Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Scrappy Angie's: Crazy about GOLD!

So ... if you've been reading my blog or FB page, you should have noticed my recent obsession with GOLD. Yups, Gold! I used to dislike this color a lot but recently, I took a 360 degree turn and want everything and anything that is in Gold.

Today, I shall be reviewing some inks and embossing powder... yups, in GOLD :) Here are the products today.



So I did a quick test on how these products would fair on white/black paper.

Here's the white.


And here's the black.


As you can see, it turns out quite differently on different colored papers. Plus, just for Gold itself, there are so many different shades. 

Here are my personal views on the items above:
-----------------------------------------------------------
#1's ink is dryer compared to the rest, giving you a cleaner image.
#2's ink is shimmery but when stamped on white, it gives a rather matte effect.
#3's glitz is really glitzy and I love the shimmer!
#4 is great on different kinds of materials.
#5's color is truly unique and it stands out in a good way.

 Needless to say, I am going to go hunt down for more Gold items from Scrap-n-Crop.com

On a side note, I sprayed this lion with some gold paint and it turned out beautifully, don't you think? 


Now, go dig hunt for some Gold!

No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails