Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Scrappy Angie's: Make a card with your paper scraps!

Hi. I'm Angeline. And I'm a self-confessed paper scraps hoarder.

There!! I said it. :) I'm sure most (if not all) of us have tons of paper scraps laying around. They are just too pretty to throw and maybe ONE day we will use them... right? 

So today, I'll show you what you can do with those scraps rather than just decorating your craft space with more scraps :)

***

1. Get a piece of cardstock (mine's an A2 card size) and take some paper scraps that can best coordinate.


2. Next, cut them into size and layer them onto your card before adhering them down. I went with squares and strips coz they are the easiest to cut. :) But you could always have fun and go "wild"! 


3. I added a stamped sentiment on the front, some crooked dashed lines and pearls - and WA-LA! I have a quick card - in less than 5 minutes!


Try now and upload your creations on the Scrap-n-Crop's Facebook page HERE! :)


Happy Labour day!

No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails