Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Friday, November 28, 2014

COMING SOON!!! Princeton Artist Brush Co. Catalyst in Scrap-n-Crop.com

.

says who you need a brush to paint?

Let me tell you Vals' little secret ... she has been quietly hoarding Catalyst Blades (above), which as you would have guessed right are still in pristine condition!

I've never used a Catalyst Blade... but for ceramics and cake making (I do try!), I've been acquainted to the Catalyst Wedges (below)


In any case, it was not until I played with paint with Chris Cozen, had I seen so many different Catalyst Blades sitting on a window sill - and of course not knowing it is called Catalyst!


Innocently I said: 'Oh cool Chris has those. I used larger ones that's handheld for ceramics' ... and Val's response was: 'oh. Catalyst. I have the whole range at home.'
Me: '?!?!?!!!!!??'

And that's how I knew Val hoards them. It's called Catalyst!




Well, the Catalyst will be making it's debut soon in Scrap-n-Crop.com... but if you're still wondering how to use them, check out this video where it marries two of our love:
Princeton Artist Brush Co. Catalyst and Golden Artist Color Fluid Acrylics




Below is some sneak peak of the Princeton Artist Brush Co. Catalyst arriving soon in Scrap-n-Crop.com for all Malaysian artist, crafter, bakers to enjoy ...





No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails