Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

TIPS & TECHNIQUES: Prima Color Bloom Spray Mist Review

Hello! It's Angeline aka Scrappy Angie here. 
I know it's been like FOREVER since I did a Tips & Techniques post but something really EXCITING arrived at Scrap-n-Crop.com and I just HAD to get my hands on them.

It's the awesome Prima Color Bloom Spray Mist! 



+ They come in 22 Colors
+ 3 different finishes to choose from: Vintage Metal // Sparkling Pastels // Sultry Shimmers
+ You can refill them up to 1-2 times
+ Anti-clogging nozzle

For those of you who have no clue on what these are or you need some "convincing" before getting these, check out the video I made for you with my views and some tips on these Color Bloom Sprays.

Do click LIKE if this video has helped you :)
Don't forget to click SUBSCRIBE to follow me for MORE videos coming soon. 


Here's how the colors look like when I sprayed them on plain white roses.


LOVE them? Want them? Need them?

You can buy it HERE
Psssttt.. Better hurry coz these are just flying off the shelves!!

~Angeline

No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails