Scrap.Abode (warehouse) OPEN DAYs

The Scrap.Abode is only OPEN every Wednesday (10:00am to 1:00pm) every month for walk-ins.

Please follow our Instagram and Facebook account and subscribe to our Newsletters for the latest news, flash sales and more.

Enjoy 50% off selected items from Scrap-n-Crop.com RED DOT SALE when you visit us on our Open Days | please email us 24 hours prior to the Open Day if you'd like to self collect your online orders at the Scrap.Abode

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Project Life Tip of the Week - Pretty Pockets and Instaframes by Heidi Swapp

how's your Project Life coming along?
It's the last month of the 1st quarter for 2015 - swooosh! time has flown by us, yet again.

Don't know about you, but I do get creative block. What am I saying! I am the least creative person and I always wonder how I ended up having a craft and art store - yup, only coz I love pretty stuff and I am very good at hoarding!!!

So, I often resort to adapting from others - borrowing ideas, if you like. Here's one that I am totally nuts about and honestly, when you vacation or live with a sister who takes photos, you'll end up with loads of photos - good ones, and it's tough work to be discriminating. 

the solution? A Photo Flip Book





check this Project Life Tip from Heidi Swapp using the photo flip books by her …

Pretty Pockets Week 9 FREE Printable @heidiswapp @jamiepate @beckyhigginsllc #projectlife #hsprojectlife #scrapbooking #diy


If you're looking at expanding your Project Life layout to accommodate more photos and journaling, Scrap-n-Crop.com sells Heidi Swapp's Photo Flip Book HERE.

And if you're into Instagram, check out Heidi Swapp's Instaframes as well.



No comments:

Share This Post

Related Posts with Thumbnails